tuffgirl
post Jun 14 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #41

Can't touch this!

Group: Moderatori
Member No.: 618

P.S. I want my avatar back! :hammer:

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Sep 1 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #42

Can't touch this!

Hy ya'll ....just got back from Carlisle, PA from the biggest corvette car show in the world :shock: and i got to hang out with a bunch of rednecks... this place would have been perfect for Airman, right up his alley :drink:

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

+Quote Post
Sweety
post Sep 1 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #43

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,600

pics :crazyunu:

--------------------
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Sep 7 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #44

Can't touch this!

To my embarasement i only have 2 pictures of the event... i was soo busy working that the only thing i saw was whatever was located between the bathroom and our tent :taz: oh welll better luck next time ... i hope.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pisoaia
post Sep 7 2006, 09:00 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 5

It must have been fun... (IMG:/smile.gif) Your experience reminds me of my experience this summer at the seaside (IMG:/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Sep 9 2006, 07:28 AM
Post #46

Can't touch this!

What did you do?
The event i went to it was work...no fun but a new experience to say the least.

I am so frigging tired that i think i will pass out with the computer in my lap (IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
pisoaia
post Sep 11 2006, 06:37 AM
Post #47

Well, it was great. I had a lot of fun especially as i was the only girl in a group of 8 boys and they were all pampering me (IMG:/smile.gif)
I must admit that i didn't see the beach very much as i went to bet every night at 5-6 in the morning and i woke up at about 3 of 4 in the afternoon, but I felt for the first time like a student at the sea-side as I didn't stay at a hotel, but in a simple costinesti-house (IMG:/smile.gif)
Anyway, I can't say that i had a lot of time to breathe, and of course, I came back home with a need of sleep bigger than the China Wall
I am very sorry for you tuff that you didn't have a lot of fun at that event, but i am sure that it was a great experience (IMG:/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Sep 13 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #48

Can't touch this!

It was a new experience defenately, i will go again next year (IMG:/biggrin.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
pisoaia
post Sep 14 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #49

(IMG:/smile.gif) Well, have a better time next year

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 8 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #50

Can't touch this!

.....sooooo :roll: whatzup doc? you know....i really miss mary_just_me now that's a classy lady and nicky witch was a amazing cook, I love her recipes from the gastronomy section yummy! (IMG:/laugh.gif)

Anybody else cares to venture in here?....maybe this will one place where we will not be bothered by you know who... shhhhhhhhhh :ranjet: Consider this the place to keep up with the language for when you goys come to visit me :wink:

--------------------

+Quote Post
jolie_jojo
post Apr 22 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #51

Tra la la

Member No.: 4,125

CITAT(tuffgirl @ Mar 8 2008, 05:07 AM) *
Anybody else cares to venture in here?....maybe this will one place where we will not be bothered by you know who... shhhhhhhhhh :ranjet:

This is like music to my ear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) So here i am....baby... i don't know how my writing will be....but wait until you hear my spelling (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) My dictionary is ON and i'm ready to go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/0027.gif)
PS Don't tell my mom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

--------------------
"Suntem nevoiti sa va returnam declaratia fiscala cu rugamintea sa o revedeti si sa faceti corecturile necesare, deoarece nu putem accepta raspunsul dvs. de la rubrica PERSOANE AFLATE IN INTRETINERE unde ati trecut Guvernul, Parlamentul, functionarii administratiei locale, judetene si de stat precum si cateva milioane de tigani si pensionari pe caz de boala"

+Quote Post
talib
post Apr 24 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,994

you won't be bothered by who? i don't get it!

--------------------
de ce va uitati asa la mine? nici eu nu mai stiu ce-i bine!

+Quote Post
jolie_jojo
post Apr 24 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #53

Tra la la

By you know who (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Plsss go see ''Horton hears a Who''!! Although I don' t think that Tuff was talking about this movie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

--------------------
"Suntem nevoiti sa va returnam declaratia fiscala cu rugamintea sa o revedeti si sa faceti corecturile necesare, deoarece nu putem accepta raspunsul dvs. de la rubrica PERSOANE AFLATE IN INTRETINERE unde ati trecut Guvernul, Parlamentul, functionarii administratiei locale, judetene si de stat precum si cateva milioane de tigani si pensionari pe caz de boala"

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post May 4 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #54

Can't touch this!

woo hooo (IMG:http://s9.rimg.info/bc1f576012b55f718dac76abae60f73c.gif) Oh my god , oh my god. Somebody came all the way to the bottom of the page (IMG:http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/woohoo.gif)

I hope this is not the last i see of you people (IMG:http://s.rimg.info/d2b4a70c5e92aea6f13015d6468d8b4b.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
jolie_jojo
post May 4 2008, 08:47 AM
Post #55

Tra la la

Look at her...she's so happy- sooooo happy!! Be careful not to fall off(or of (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) ) the chair, my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Now I would like you to answer a question for me. Here I can say whatever stupid thing I want? Can I also swear? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

PS Nice water melon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) looks just like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (I'm pretty ha? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post May 6 2008, 03:03 AM
Post #56

Can't touch this!

yup yup you can say anything you want. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) thanks i liked the melon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
talib
post May 8 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,994

what in the world had that melon smoked?! i want some of that shit too!

--------------------
de ce va uitati asa la mine? nici eu nu mai stiu ce-i bine!

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post May 9 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #58

Can't touch this!

Leave my melon alone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry.gif)
He is a little fat and it's harder for him to fly with these little wings he's got...but he's still happy so there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Say no to crack.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jolie_jojo
post May 9 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #59

Tra la la

I feel like eating that melon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) It seems so tasty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Can I have it? Pls pls pls...don't be mean (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post May 10 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #60

Can't touch this!

I said: LEAVE MY MELON ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you can have this one:
(IMG:http://www.kaydaly.com/uploaded_images/watermelon2-787391.jpg)

and this one:
(IMG:http://ursispaltenstein.ch/blog/images/uploads_img/watermelon_special_fruitcarving.jpg)

and this one:
(IMG:http://picdit.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/watermelon1.png)

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 10:17 PM