Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi everybody
tuffgirl
post Mar 8 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #41

Can't touch this!

Group: Moderatori
Member No.: 618

I guess is official. I will be the only one posting in the english section of this forum :cry:

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shewanna
post Mar 8 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 95

I just cant think of anything right now :strumf:

--------------------
Rap me tender coz im sensitive.

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 8 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #43

Can't touch this!

That is a start! (IMG:/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Mar 9 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 443

What the (.... censored ...) do you think this is ? Traditional Chinese ? (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu
("Good judgement comes from experience but experience comes from a lot of (previous) bad judgements").

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 9 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #45

Can't touch this!

And another (IMG:/laugh.gif) . We are doing good so far, so whom is next? (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 31 2005, 12:10 AM
Post #46

Can't touch this!

Hellooooo :?: Come on, practice makes better.
Bogdane i think that if it was traditional chinese there would be more people talking here. (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Luiza
post Mar 31 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #47

From: kum intri pe dreapta prima usha pe stanga langa inima ta`;p
Member No.: 60

wow , somethin' nice (IMG:/tongue.gif)
i guess i like in here , may i stay a while ? :roll:

--------------------
A hug leeds to a kiss, a kiss leeds to a lick, a lick leeds to a suck, a suck leeds to a fuck. So, do you want a hug ? :p

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Mar 31 2005, 04:56 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Of course ! Please, be our guest ! Unfortunately, English is the only language allowed in here (OK, some French MotherF.... may ignore this, but, on the other hand, they do not speak English ! (IMG:/laugh.gif) )

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu
("Good judgement comes from experience but experience comes from a lot of (previous) bad judgements").

+Quote Post
anca
post Mar 31 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 500

but they do speak English. and German too (IMG:/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I didn't see the time...and I waited half my life away

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Mar 31 2005, 11:39 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

To quote Al Bundy: "Yeah, right !" Since when French people speak English ? Even when they are able to, they will not use it and treat all the other English speakers with "putain d'americain" (American whore). Please take notice that the Britons are totally ignored, as they wouldn't speak English ! What can I say: French MotherF... !

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 31 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #51

Can't touch this!

Well there you are!
Luiza i am glad to see you here. I thought that this area was forgotten for a wile.
Is nice to see you too Ank.
Airman you seem to enjoy "Married, with children" Al Bundy is truly hilarious. (IMG:/biggrin.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Luiza
post Mar 31 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #52

i hate french :ranjet:
and i love English :h:

--------------------
A hug leeds to a kiss, a kiss leeds to a lick, a lick leeds to a suck, a suck leeds to a fuck. So, do you want a hug ? :p

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 31 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #53

Can't touch this!

I liked french, unfortunately, as soon as i started to speak english it totally went out of my head like it never existed. I would like to take a few refresher courses in it, and also i would like to have somebody to practice with, otherwise it would all be for nothing.
Funny thing happening here, americans seem not to be able to tell the difference between different languages. I find this very strange, then again many of them never leave the States (exept to go to Mexico, Puerto Rico or the Islands) and don't know the existence of other countries. :roll:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Luiza
post Mar 31 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #54

may i say it's strange? :shock:
in here anyone hopes that someday will go in other places. :roll:

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Mar 31 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #55

Can't touch this!

Yes that is what i said, strange. How can you be so lazy or ignorant when you have all this opportunities to travel without worrying about getting a visa? I guess it it is because of that, unlimited access to everything it kind of makes it unappealing. :roll:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Apr 1 2005, 05:21 AM
Post #56

Advanced Member

("tuffgirl"
Funny thing happening here @ Americans seem not to be able to tell the difference between different languages. I find this very strange, then again [(IMG:/cool.gif)
many of them never leave the States [/b](exept to go to Mexico, Puerto Rico or the Islands) and don't know the existence of other countries. :roll:

Why should they ? USA is a big country and you can find plenty of places to visit and plenty of things to see without having to learn a different language. This attitude is common for any big country: Russia, China, Australia. Plus, you are talking about SOME Americans not all of them. Have you noticed how many American tourists visit Paris or Spain on a per year basis ? Thousands ! Tens of thousand, actually ! But then again, compare this to 270 million inhabitants (give or take a few million illegal immigrants ! (IMG:/laugh.gif) ) that USA is endowed with ! It's a drop of water in an ocean !
As to telling the difference between different languages, I am a quite well travelled person and I can't (pronunce [ka:nt] (IMG:/laugh.gif) ) tell the difference between Chinese and Korean. Worse even, between Swedish and Danish. So what do you expect from a guy/lady who never spoke another language in his entire life ?

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Apr 1 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #57

Can't touch this!

That is also true, i vas mentioning not being able to tell witch language is being spoken like french, italian, russian, german. The ones traveling are mostly first generation born here, their parents coming from somewhere in Europe. That, for those whom travel someplace other than Paris or Rome. I know many people whom travel to Europe but they are not natives of this country. Traveling in South America, Mexico is very popular, Dominican Republic, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. Canada the Americans are not very fond of. :roll:

P. S. I am not able to tell witch language is what (not all of them) and i am not as traveled as you, but i can tell the difference between most of them (no Chinese or Korean) but i can tell the difference between japanese and chinese, or arabic and hindu, or polish and russian or hungarian or german, etc. you get my point (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Erwan
post Apr 2 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 687

Hi all,

I read some of the last messages posted here, and I don't know if I should say it, but ... I'm French !
So, why am I here ?
In fact I would like to learn 'limba Rom?na', exchanging mails with someone who would like to learn French... but my level is, for the moment: absolute beginner !

Pa,

Erwan

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Apr 3 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

But you're still speaking English ! Well, then some of your sins are pardonned ! (IMG:/laugh.gif)
I must say that Romanian is quite difficult (I would say a little bit more than French, but within the same league, because of the grammar. Should you be interested in learning Romanian by e-mail, please P(rivate) M(essage) me to give you my e-mail.
A bientot,

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Apr 5 2005, 04:58 AM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Erwan,
You are so quiet today ! (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 07:35 PM