Reply to this topicStart new topic
STUFF ( kind of Off Topic)
tuffgirl
post Aug 27 2008, 04:44 AM
Post #61

Can't touch this!

Group: Moderatori
Member No.: 618

Another year...another Carlisle event..damn i had enough of Corvettes to last me in this life and the next one and the next one...i got pictures but they are too big and i can't post them yet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry.gif)

Don't even bother reading 'cause i know you ain't writing shit in here anyway! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sand
post Aug 27 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,638

Sis, you ain't gonna tell me what to do! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) mrrrrr ... so, you'd better send me your pics and I'll post them for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ... by the way, god damn it, throw away that whip, it gives me chills up and down my spine ....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
jolie_jojo
post Aug 27 2008, 10:36 AM
Post #63

Tra la la

Group: Moderatori
Member No.: 4,125

Hey Miss you are not allow(ed)(e neregulat verbul asta frateee???) to use words like shit on this forum...you you you.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ...

--------------------
"Suntem nevoiti sa va returnam declaratia fiscala cu rugamintea sa o revedeti si sa faceti corecturile necesare, deoarece nu putem accepta raspunsul dvs. de la rubrica PERSOANE AFLATE IN INTRETINERE unde ati trecut Guvernul, Parlamentul, functionarii administratiei locale, judetene si de stat precum si cateva milioane de tigani si pensionari pe caz de boala"

+Quote Post
sand
post Aug 27 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,638

It's a regular verb, sweety! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (offtopic: adica REGULAT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) )

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 10:57 AM