2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Question
val
post Apr 20 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 749

It is interesting to me what people think in Romania about this topic of the day, whether Moldova should/will unite with Romania or not.
I don?t know how is in Romania, but in Moldova it?s a big controversy, not as much between Moldavians as between Moldavian speaking and Russian speaking (you probably know that in Moldova 3d of population are Russian speaking, and when I say Russian speaking I mean people of Non-Moldavian nationality like: Russians, Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Gagaus?).
As for myself, I have no idea. It?s a big confusion who we really are,
and I?m rather Bessarabian than Moldavian (since my ancestors were from south part of Bessarabia which is now under Ukraine, same as Bukovina even though our native language and cutlure is as in Moldova itself). So what we have now are people of same culture and language living in Moldova, Bessarabia (Ukraine), Bukovina (Ukraine) and Romania, and at the same time Moldova itself is under big question whether it withstand the separation or not (left part and right part of Dnestr/Nistru).
It's a big mess, isn't it?
(IMG:/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fullger
post May 12 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 843

to my mind, Romania is already messed up. We probably don't need another upside-down territory under our administration. Better let things as they are; many Moldavians even deny the fact that they are a Romanian "branch", claiming they don't speak a Romanian dialect, but a separate language: Moldavian. We don't need more trouble, let old dogs lie...

+Quote Post
val
post May 12 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 749

It?s sad, but that?s what you get when generations grow up without proper study of their own culture, history and language (I myself barely speak Moldavian/Romanian :oops: ).

+Quote Post
Aneisse
post May 13 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 458

I couldn't have say it better Fullger!

--------------------
Daca dragoste nu e, atunci...sa facem !!! :)))
http://theoldjukebox.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
zozolina
post May 27 2005, 09:57 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 67

i think a nation diserves to live in the same boarders but Romania has nothing better to offer Moldavia. Your president, val, visited ours (the bald one) and gave him 12.000 bottles of wine. i thought it was sort of funny because the offering was mainly wine that we produced too a while ago...
i saw a funny t-shirt "think about all the good things hitler did!" and i think his "lebensraum" idea wasn't a bad one. he thought he needed to conquer more teritories because the german people needed more to develop and to live in the same boarders (IMG:/smile.gif) maybe that's what u should do (IMG:/smile.gif)

--------------------
indifference - it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post May 28 2005, 12:56 AM
Post #6

Can't touch this!

Group: Moderatori
Member No.: 618

:roll: I far as i know Bush, president SUA had hair. That was last time i checked, i am pretty sure he still has it (IMG:/laugh.gif) Val what do you say does he or does he not, have hair? Oh before i forget, i don't remember him visiting Romania lately either. (IMG:/laugh.gif) You are funny Zozolina.

P.S. I know i am off topic, to my defense, it was to funny not to comment on it. (IMG:/biggrin.gif) Sorry :oops: (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

+Quote Post
zozolina
post Apr 18 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

how should i guess where he's from? it says usa and yet i could just as well write france. considering all the imigration i thought it was fair to asume he is/was/will be from moldova (born or raised or on holiday, who cares?).
instead of questioning whose president i mean, i suggest trying to stick to the topic, which is molvoda and a hipothetical union with romania (my country, maybe not yours, maybe your french like me) .
pupici (kisses in english so i don;t get banned for romanian.) :pofticios:

--------------------
indifference - it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face

+Quote Post
pisoaia
post Sep 11 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 5

My opinion is that Moldavia should be a part of Romania, at least Hystorically (I hope this work exists) speaking. But, looking at Romania nowadays, I really belive that it isn't prepaired for such a step.
We have reached a point where we can't take our territory back because of our economy and politic, and that is not such a great thing.
Moldavians must realise that they are romanians, like it or not. They live on Romanian soil, lost during wars, but Romanian, they speak a Romanian dialect, they have the right to study in our country, and so on.
Who knows... Maybe in a few decades, both, Romania and Moldavia will be mature enough to realise that they should be only one. (it almost sound like a song :roll: )
We can only hope...

+Quote Post
zozolina
post Oct 11 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

considering we are joingin the EU, whos concept is of no boarders, Romania uniting with anything/anyone right now is just absurd

--------------------

+Quote Post
Airman04061969
post Oct 12 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 443

(zozolina)
considering we are joingin the EU, whos concept is of no boarders, Romania uniting with anything/anyone right now is just absurd

Some English, I'll say ! Where have you studied it, young lady ? Bronx ? Queens ? Paris ? (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Bogdan Voicu
("Good judgement comes from experience but experience comes from a lot of (previous) bad judgements").

+Quote Post
pisoaia
post Oct 12 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 5

Zozolina, I did't understand what you were trying to say either.
Sorry (IMG:/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
zozolina
post Nov 1 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

okay, i shall rephrase. what i meant was that romania uniting with moldavia is senseless since the whole idea of the EU is to unite all of europe into one nation. the time when the most important thing was territorial integrity has passed. now is the time of diversity and disolving boarders (and unfortunatly culture aswell)

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Nov 2 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #13

Can't touch this!

(Airman04061969)
Some English, I'll say ! Where have you studied it, young lady ? Bronx ? Queens ? Paris ? (IMG:/laugh.gif)

If that would have been the case, i think she could have done better. (IMG:/laugh.gif) I am pretty sure she meant to say borders . Well it's hard to remember everything especially if you don't practice.

Zozo how is school? Did you go to England?

--------------------
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

+Quote Post
Sweety
post Nov 2 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,600

what should we do with the drunker sailor?

--------------------
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

+Quote Post
spaima lui nemo
post Nov 4 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 3,740

:nustiu:

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Nov 5 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #16

Can't touch this!

(spaima lui nemo)

Scarry stop smoking crack, it's making you crazy (IMG:/tongue.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
adymacsut
post Nov 9 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,516

Good morning!

+Quote Post
zozolina
post Nov 10 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

bla. considering the times i choose to actually type something... i think i'm doing an ok job. and yes, i'm in london.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tuffgirl
post Nov 11 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #19

Can't touch this!

That's nice dear. :clapping:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sweety
post Nov 11 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,600

(tuffgirl)
(spaima lui nemo)

Scarry stop smoking crack, it's making you crazy (IMG:/tongue.gif)

(IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif) (IMG:/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 01:50 PM