Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you stay in Romania?
Cafeneaua Itbox > English Forum > English
Pages: 1, 2
pisoaia
Let's suppose that tomorrow morning your phone rings, and at the other line a warm voice wold inform you that you have been elected for a scolarship in United Kingdom (for example).
Would you go, and if yes, would you prefere to remain there after your studyes would be finished?
I can't wait for your opinions,
See u all,
Andra
Emilian
I would go with the happiest mind if and only if I could take my loved one with me and yes I would stay there after I finished with my sudies if I would be given the oportunity for a good job !

Take care!
Shewanna
Wtf wants to stay in romania? Noone! At least not me! Pisoaia i cant wait for that scolarship to come biggrin.gif
FireEyes
the answer is "yes"
and i'll never come back to Romania and i do my best to get there a job.

p.s. i'll visit my parents and friends.
pisoaia
Ok, call me naive, but I really think that if we want to we can change something, so, i don't want to stay in another country too long. I admit that i would go there for studies, for... i don't know learning new aspesct in my area, but...not living there all my life.

Of course, I'll grow up, go to school, i'll realise that this is a dream, am maybe with the first ocasion i'll go as far as i'll see, so...Don't know...

See u all,
Andra
AndaPanda
Yes, I'd most definitely want to go study in the UK. As a matter of fact, I was there last month for school interviews. But I guess I have to wait for that scholarship to come, because I can't possibly afford to pay 6060 pounds/year for an HND in Media! And what bugs me the most is that if Romania were in the UE, the cost would have been... *drumrolls please*... 89 pounds per year! How screwed up is that?!

And no, I don't think I'd ever want to come back and live in Romania. For a vacation, maybe, but nothing more. I'm beginning to hate this country more and more as time goes by.

Anyways, good luck with obtaining that scholarship, everyone! tongue.gif
Alucard
I am the one who wants to stay.
And I'm not a politician ... I've only dream about you all been gone and remain the only one good at everything.
Caesar
hmmm... everyone wants to leave Romania... but why? Romania it's a beautifull country even if they are thiefes and other bad things around... if we leave... we would let our mother country in hands of bad people... why are we so selfish? we find leaving a better thing then fighting for a better life here...
zozolina
i won a scholarship for a law university in florida. the house where i was supposed to stay at was 10 minutes away from the beach! and everything, all my expenses, would have been taken care of (nope, no money for me to give). i said no smile.gif
if every decent person left romania, where would we be at? :wink:
Airman04061969
Zozo,
I don't think you did the right thing by saying "no" to such an offer ! It's not like you left Romania for good. You could always come back and work in Romania afterwards. Take my case, for instance: I studied abroad (MBA in Oxford), I worked abroad for eight years and I came back to work in Romania (true, for a Western company, but in Romania).
There's nothing wrong with studying abroad or even working for some time !
zozolina
if i were to study law (not literature or advertising, but LAW) in teh states, i couldn't possibly come back and expect to practice it here. a lot of exams, a different law system and different laws. it would mean i studied 4 years for nothing. of course, i could work for a western company... but i like the romanian type. backs my finances up.
and about the saying no part, i love romania...i gave the scholarship a lot of though and decided it was best for me to stay smile.gif
Airman04061969
Alright then, if you have given a lot of thought, then it would be the right decision ! It's your choice, after all !
mariusc
Show me the romanian who has something in his head, and remains here, in Romania, and i`ll cut my d... and give it to ducks smile.gif
zozolina
should i hand you a knife are are you going to rip it off and make it more spectacular? smile.gif
mariusc
("zozolina")
should i hand you a knife are are you going to rip it off and make it more spectacular? smile.gif

no thanks:)
anca
(mariusc)
Show me the romanian who has something in his head, and remains here, in Romania, and i`ll cut my d... and give it to ducks smile.gif

are you leaving our dear beloved country?
if you are not leaving it :roll: tongue.gif , shall I understand that you have an empty head?
mariusc
[are you leaving our dear beloved country?
if you are not leaving it :roll: tongue.gif , shall I understand that you have an empty head?[/quote]

you cand understand whatever you want....i know what i want from this life...and...for sure i will not find here, in romania
you....what do you want...what do you need?
mariusc
[are you leaving our dear beloved country?
if you are not leaving it :roll: tongue.gif , shall I understand that you have an empty head?[/quote]

you cand understand whatever you want....i know what i want from this life...and...for sure i will not find here, in romania
you....what do you want...what do you need?
anca
[you....what do you want...what do you need?[/quote]

hehehe...it's a long story laugh.gif
but I'm happy for you. you seem to know everything about your destiny and you are very confident in yourself. :wink:
mariusc
[quote="ank"][you....what do you want...what do you need?[/quote]

hehehe...it's a long story laugh.gif
but I'm happy for you. you seem to know everything about your destiny and you are very confident in yourself. :wink:[/quote]

i don`t know everything.....i would to find some answers.....i have enough time for that....afterall...i`m still young....smile.gif
anca
that's the beauty of life....... laugh.gif
anca
by the way, does anyone want to speak french? :oops:
ca me ferait plaisir laugh.gif 8)
anca
[quote="ank"]by the way, does anyone want to speak french? :oops:

but, don't kick my ......... please :wink:
Airman04061969
Ank,
J'ai aucune probleme pour parler francais mais je te previens que mon francais n'est au meme niveau que mon anglais. Il y a trois ans depuis que je n'ai plus parle francais et je commence, peu a peu, a l'oublier. S'il te plait excuse la manque des accents (aigus, graves ou circomflexes) ainsi que les autres consonnes et/ou voyelles qui n'ont pas la forme prevue par la langue francaise.
Ca sera une bonne idee de creer un autre sujet pour les amateurs/amatrices de la langue de Voltaire pour que le "noble" anglais ne sera pas "polue" par le residues - laugh.gif
anca
ton francais est exceptionel :wink:
mais il n'y a aucune surprise la dedans, car je pense que ton nivel est exceptionel en tout.
comme tu vois, je suis terrible pour les compliments biggrin.gif
c'est la pratique qui te manque et qui me manque pour le francais.
alors, la seule solution c'est LE PRATIQUER
Airman04061969
Eh, oui, malheureusement t'as du raison ! La seule chose qui me manque c'est la practique, enfin, les opportunites pour la practiquer ! Et je vais les manquer de plus en plus (sauf avec toi, biensur) car la langue utilisee courrament chez mes collegues est l'anglais. Et, si je me souviens, au moins au debut, Schlumberger etait une compagnie francaise. Qu'en penses-tu ?
Meme si j'ai une appreehension vis-a-vis du peuple francais (effectivement ils et, surtout elles, me degoutent avec leur arrogance et leur airs superieures, j'ai rien contre la langue elle-meme. Au contraire, j'essaie a l'utiliser le plus souvent possible.
J'espere a pouvoir l'utiliser avec toi le plus souvent possible. J'invite aussi tous/toutes les connaiseur(e)s de francais a communiquer avec moi.
A bientot,
anca
tu sais, j'ai ete effectivement amoureuse de cette langue.
mais le dernier temps, et ca veut dire les dernieres 10 annees, j'ai pas trop eu l'occasion de le parler.
comme toi, j'aime la france mais je deteste les francais. une fois, l'un de mes ami a donne une definnition parfaite pour ce peuple. mais j'ose pas partager ses mots avec vous :oops:
Schlumberger??? je connais pas trop de choses sur cette compagnie, sauf peut-etre sa colaboration avec romgaz.
Aneisse
Il faut changer le titre de ce forum si vous n'aretez pas... :wink: C'est une belle langue mais il y a beaucoup des choises (comme vous le pouvez voir) que j'ai laissait tomber pendant l'ecole.
Airman04061969
I would like to change it but the moderator will not allow me to. However, you could join us in our talks in French. And do not apologize for the errors, please, we are not perfect ourselves (God knows I'm not !)
mariusc
May I join you?But in english, my reading in french it`s ok, but writing....not so good
Airman04061969
As far as I am concerned, you're welcome MariusC !
En depit de ca on va continuer en francais mais tu peux repondre en anglais si ca t'arrange !
Aneisse
It's fine by me! Not that I'm very often in the midle of these discussions but I'll keep my eye on you guys!
Airman04061969
Alors, ank, t'as ferme le magazin ? On va continuer cette discussion en francais ou pas ?
anca
desolee bogdan, mais j'ai manke qqs jours.je viens juste de rentrer chez moi.
j'ai ete a bucarest, en plus, je depense toute mon energie pour un projet k'on deroule en ce moment.
mais j'ai eu une grande surprise de converser dans un francais impecable avec un officiel de l'ambassade de la Grande Bretagne a Bucarest.
mais ne quitte pas! je suis la .
n'oublie pas ke mon nom c'est ANCA.
j'aime pas trop les "k,y,w ..."
bisous :wink:
Airman04061969
Alors, ca c'est vraiement une surprise ! Un officiel de l'Ambassade de la Grande Bretagne parlant francais ? J'aimerais voir ca. Tu sais qu'entre les anglais et les francais il y a un liasion du type amour-haine, c'est-a-dire: les anglais aime haisser les francais et les francais haissent d'aimer les anglais ! laugh.gif
Rassure-toi, je n'ai pas oublie ton nom, c'est just un rappel pour toi car je ne savais plus rien de toi depuis quelques jours. Soit la bien-(re)venue chez nous !
Amicalement.
anca
bogdan, je connais l'histoire des relations entre la france et la GB, c'est pour ca ke je t'ai raconte "l'evenement".
mais j'ai eu la surprise de rencontrer des anglais tres ouverts a tout ce ki etait neuf.
enfin, ils travaillent dans la diplomatie, alors leur attitude est explicable.
je ne suis pas disparue, j'ai beaucoup de travail a faire cette periode.
mais souviens toi, j'ai garde ta place pendant ton absence pour les fetes d'hiver :wink: tongue.gif
je plaisantais, ne te fache pas!
Airman04061969
Ah, d'accord ! Je t'assure que je ne me fache pas si facilement ! Quant aux anglais, je crois que t'as effectivement trouve l'exception que la regle. J'ai essaye a parler francais dans l'hotel Stanford a Oxford et il m'a fallu cinq secondes avant qu'un gentilhomme qui semblait un officier britanique en retraite me disait: "What the hell is this Frenchman doing here ?" Alors, tu vois, j'ai du me taire immediatement, avant qu'il soit fache.
J'aimerai entendre plus de toi mais, pour l'instant j'ai du travaille.
A bientot,
anca
alors?
tu as fini ton boulot?
as tu eu tous les contrats signes?
on peut etre rassure en ce qui concerne la production du gas? laugh.gif
Airman04061969
Tu sais quelle est la difference entre le prison et la place du travail ? En prison, si tu te comportes bien, tu recois une reduction de la peine, au travail, si tu te comportes bien, tu recois plus de boulot ! C'est ca mon cas maintenant. J'ai un nouveau chef (un angalais cette fois, youpieee !) et on a beaucoup de boulot. Enfin, tu vois, pas assez pour qu'il m'empeche d'etre actif sur la reseau. Qu'est-ce que tu est en train de faire maintenant ? Parce que moi, j'essaye a etalblir de contact avec les clients, les faire des propositions et, probablement, a signer des (autres) contrats. Je n'ai meme pas le temps d'etre fatigue. Raconte-moi de toi s'il te plait.
A bientot,
anca
moi?
a part mon travail normal, je suis impliquee dans un projet sur la mediation en roumanie, comme alternative a la justice(dans sa forme classique) .
on est en train de former de nouveaux mediateurs, c'est un projet tres ample et je travaille plus de 12 heures chaque jour.
et je n'ai plus de week-end.
mais c'est la vie
Airman04061969
Alors, c'est le meme que moi, n'est-ce pas ? Dis donc est-ce que tu as un formation juridique ? J'ai eu l'impression que tu as etudie l'economie ? Est-ce possible que je me trompe ?
anca
oui, j'ai une formation en economie.
mais je suis en train d'accomplir mes etudes juridiques.
c'est a dire que l'annee prochaine je serai licenciee en droit.
Airman04061969
Ah, bon ! Parce que tu as l'energie necessaire pour continuer tes etudes ? Mes felicitations ! Quant a moi, je suis un parreseux profond et practiquant. J'en ai eu marre de continuer les etudes (just pour ton info, j'aimerais avoir une formation economique de plus) mais je suis content avec un MGA (Maitrise de Gestion des Affaire = MBA pour les non-connaiseurs de francais laugh.gif )
anca
j'ai l'energie necessaire de faire tout ce ke je dois faire.
mais crois moi, c'est pas du tout facile.
parfois je vis un vrai cauchemaire
Airman04061969
Je me souviens de mon professeur de francais du college, qui me disait: "La paresse est l'etat naturel de l'humanite. Travailer c'est contre la nature". Je ne peux rien que l'approuver. Mes felicitations vis-a-vis de ta energie.
anca
et mes felicitation vis-a vis de ton education et ton esprit.
je pense ke c'est pas du tout vrai tout ce ke tu as dit sur ta paresse.
c'est impossible ke tu sois paresseux .
desolee, mais je peux pas y croire.
anca
a-propos de ce sujet - resteriez vous en Roumanie?
la reponse c'est -NON
je veux emigrer jusk'au printemps.
je haie cette neige qui m'empeche de me deplasser et qui me fait perdre tant de temps.
et c'est le temps qui me manque le plus.
Airman04061969
Je ne pourrais pas dire que j'ai beaucoup de temps a perdre, et moi meme je suis au moins embete par la neige mais, en meme temps, c'est pas un raison valable pour quitter la Roumanie, n'est-ce pas ? Non, mais tu plaisantes, tu ne crois pas qu''ailleurs ils ont les memes problemes avec la neige et le temps ?
anca
je plaisantais bien-sur
apparemment je suis une personne "difficile" a vos yeux tongue.gif laugh.gif
Baby C
So u all would go there..hm, that's what I thought for a while..I'm in Germany since 9 years and in school you don't learn nothin..At the moment I have the possibility to go a year, or half a year to America or Southamerica or whatever..it's even the most cheap of it...but I hope to come to Romania for a year laugh.gif
Don't know if I get on with the whole stuff, but for me it's worth to be there..I wouldn't want to live in Romania for the rest of my life now..but I'd like it to have the possibility to travel there whenever I want ..Buissness-like or somethin..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Ziare : Anunturi : Reviste : Jocuri online in tehnologie flash : Radio online din romania si pe genuri muzicale, manele, populara, dance, petrecere, tehno