Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wish me luck
Cafeneaua Itbox > English Forum > English
pisoaia
I just want to appolagise for my activity for the next week on the forum. I have to learn for my Cambridge Exam on 8th of June (the speaking exam) and on 11th of june(the rest) so... I want you all to entertain the visitors, please...
See u all
Andra
StGermain
Good Luck at both exams... last year in september I was starting the Cambridge course... And in december i had all the exams, first the speaking and after a week, the others. I passed with B, they asked me to sign and they gived me a piece of paper with statistics of the result. But I never recieved the diploma until now, and it's June 4...
pisoaia
You should call them!!
FireEyes
Good Luck Andra!!!
pisoaia
OK all, I realise that this doesn't matter at all for you, but i just want you to know that my first day of exam had just passed, and i am quite happy because all turned out great. There were great techers, i had the luck to have a great colleague, and so it simply went away. But it remains the hardest part on Wednesday, so i still need that luck.
Thanks for `listening`
See u all
Andra
pisoaia
OK folks, i just want to tell u all, that a few days ago i received my results and i passed the Cambridge Advanced Examination with B. I can say that i am very proud, and most of all releived.
I wish the best of luck to the people who decide to take the examination, because i really think it is worth doing it.
See u all soon
Andra
tudoriona
The HOLIDAY rules the day !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Ziare : Anunturi : Reviste : Jocuri online in tehnologie flash : Radio online din romania si pe genuri muzicale, manele, populara, dance, petrecere, tehno